When you access, browse or use this website, you hereby accept without limitation or qualification the terms and conditions set forth below:
- All contents and information, including articles, editorial content, publications, illustrations, graphics and logos made available on mpower.PATA.org (“website”) are wholly owned by the Pacific Asia Travel Association (“PATA”) and/or its partners, and may not be copied or re-used without express permission of PATA and/or its partners. Unauthorized use of any materials, contents, proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks for any purpose is strictly prohibited and will violate copyright laws, trademark laws and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- By using this website you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
- The website is only for personal use, quick reference, illustration purposes and perusal of information. The materials in this website are provided with the understanding that PATA and/or its partners or the users are not engaged in rendering legal, counseling or other product advice or forms any binding contract or agreement with PATA and/or its partners. Reliance on the materials is at your own sole risk.
- While PATA strives to keep information on the website accurate and current, materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. PATA does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed on this website. PATA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion on the website and make any changes at any time without notice. The materials in this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
- The website may link to other Internet sites. PATA is not responsible for the content of those sites as it is operated by other entities and if you access into such sites, it is solely at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized PATA representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- Access to this website is granted on the basis that the user name and password shall be used by the registered user only and shall not be shared with other persons. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. PATA assumes no liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password you have selected. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever an employee leaves your organization or you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those that you have authorised.
- By using this website, you consent to your personal information being processed as set out in our Privacy Statement.