Users of this website hereby agreed to the following terms and conditions
- The Pacific Asia Travel Association (“PATA”) and its subsidiary companies and entities respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected. PATA will not sell any personal information pertaining to its registered users obtained via the website by telephone or by Mail/E-Mail.
- Any information collected or obtained may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, home address, date of birth, etc. and such personal information provided will allow us to alert you to new project launches, promotions, contests and events of interest.
- Your personal information may be used by PATA for its own internal marketing and demographic studies to enable us to consistently improve our sites to meet our visitors’ and customers’ needs.
- Your personal information may be shared by PATA with partners for their internal marketing and demographic studies to enable us to consistently improve our sites to meet our visitors’ and customers’ needs.
- Given the nature of the Internet, PATA cannot guarantee that there is “perfect security” but will made best efforts to ensure that the privacy of users is safe guarded.
PATA reserve the right to amend this policy.